Update on Together For You Services
29 Feb 2016
The Together For You project is due to finish on 30 April, however some services have already closed to referrals while others will continue.
Further information on the status of each of the services can be found below.
- Befriending / Volunteer Befrienders - Praxis Care - Closed for referrals for befriendees and befrienders. If interested in volunteering as a befriender, visit Volunteer Now for information on positions available: http://www.volunteernow.co.uk/. For befriending services, revisit CPN or Social Worker.
- Bereavement Support Groups - Cruse Bereavement Care - Final groups planned below:Foyle Area: 04.02.16 – 08.03.16 Londonderry. Contact Cruse on 028 9079 2419 or email email@example.com. Cruse continues to offer other forms of bereavement support. Contact 028 9079 2419
- Bereavement Social Activity Groups - Cruse Bereavement Care - Final groups planned: Omagh/Fermanagh Area: 5 Feb – 11 March 2016 in Lisnaskea / Foyle Area: 2 groups - April 2016 Location and Dates TBC. Cruse continues to offer other forms of bereavement support. Contact 028 9079 2419
- Bereavement - Community Bereavement Awareness Workshops - Cruse Bereavement Care - Still taking referrals – sessions to be delivered before end of April 2016. After funding finishes, Cruse will continue to offer bespoke bereavement training, which would be chargeable to the organisation. Contact 028 9079 2419
- Counselling - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) - Praxis Care - Closed for referrals. CBT Counselling continues at Praxis Care however may be chargeable to the individual. Contact Praxis on 028 9023 4555. CBT also available through the Trusts or Privately via http://www.counselling-directory.org.uk/region_185.html
- Counselling – Individual and Family Counselling - RelateNI - Closed for referrals
Relate NI continues to have counselling services however these may be chargeable to the individual. Contact 028 9032 3454
- Counselling – Specialist Trauma Counselling - NexusNI - Closed to referrals from 1 March 2016. Nexus NI continue to offer counselling and support for survivors of sexual violence and abuse. Contact 028 9032 6803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carers – Education and Training- CAUSE - Training courses scheduled up until end of April 2016. Contact CAUSE on 028 9065 0650 or email email@example.com
- Carers – Support and Advocacy - CAUSE - One to one support for CAMHS Transitions and Forensic System still ongoing until 1st April 2016. General Carer Advocacy continues in Southern, South Eastern, Western and Belfast Trust areas after TFY funding ends. Contact CAUSE on 028 9065 0650
- Carers – Social Activity Groups - CAUSE - A number of Social Activity Groups are planned before the end of April. Contact CAUSE Advocacy on 028 9065 0650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mental Health Awareness Sessions - AMH MensSana
- Provoking Thoughts sessions to post primary school settings inc universities and colleges will continue to take referrals in ALL Trust areas
- Mental Health Resilience training will continue to be delivered to Key Contacts of young people in Northern, South Eastern, Belfast & Western areas (Provoking Thought, MindSet and SafeTalk).
- Mental Health Resilience training to Community Groups and other organisations (staff) will continue to take referrals in Northern, South Eastern, Belfast & Western areas inc Provoking Thought, MindSet and SafeTalk)
- For further information contact Pauline Flanaghan on 028 66323630 or Mob 07889804516 or email email@example.com
- Living Life to the Full - Aware - Referrals for community and work settings will continue post Together For You funding. Contact Aware on 028 9035 7820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mood Matters Young People - Aware - Referrals for schools and other youth settings will continue outside of Together For You. Contact Aware on 028 9035 7820 or email email@example.com
- Mood Matters Adults (Inc Later Years and Pregancy) - Aware - Referrals will continue post Together For You funding. Contact Aware on 028 9035 7820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prevention of online abuse - Nexus NI - Referrals still taking place for post primary schools, with delivery taking place before the end of April 2016. Contact Nexus on 028 9032 6803 or email email@example.com
- Support Groups for LGB&T - The Rainbow Project - Referrals continuing for weekly / monthly Support Groups in Ballymena, Armagh, Omagh and Enniskillen. Contact Nuala on 028 9031 9030 or email Nuala@rainbow-project.org
- One to One support for LGB&T -The Rainbow Project - Referrals continuing for one to one advocacy and support until end of April, available for individuals and families in Ballymena, Armagh, Omagh and Enniskillen. Contact Nuala on 028 9031 9030 or email Nuala@rainbow-project.org
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing Programmes for LGB&T - The Rainbow Project - Training courses continuing until April 2016, referrals still open in Ballymena, Armagh, Omagh and Enniskillen. Contact Nuala on 028 9031 9030 or email Nuala@rainbow-project.org
For any further information on the status of any of the above services, please contact Together For You on 028 9032 9150.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the 'help' menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
I consent to using cookies