Together For You will be hosting their second shared learning event on Wednesday 17 June 2015.
The event will be an opportunity to find out more about Together For You, the progress of the project to date and some key insights into the unique partnership arrangement within mental health service delivery.
Where: The Park Avenue Hotel, 158 Holywood Road, Belfast, Antrim BT4 1PB
When: Wednesday 17 June 2015, 9.45am – 3.30pm (registration from 9.30am)
Cost: FREE (lunch will be provided)
The event will include:
- Opening address from the Minister for Health, Social Services and Public Safety;
- Learning from the range of Together For You mental health and wellbeing services provided;
- Personal experience of cross sectorial partnership working, Joan McEwan, Marie Curie;
- ‘The Invisible Brain’ - Men’s Use of Primary Care Services, Dr Ian Banks;
- Impact of the Project, hearing from direct and indirect beneficiaries;
- ‘Resilient Partnerships’, inspiration from Billy Dixon
- An opportunity to contribute to the learning;
- Networking opportunities;
Register an interest to attend
As places are limited, if you would like to register an interest to attend this event, please send your name, job title, organisation name and email address to Caroline McCoubrey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enter your email address below to receive regular updates from Together For You.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the 'help' menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.