The death of someone close can be shattering. Cruse Bereavement Care run a number of support groups and information sessions across Northern Ireland. See below for some of the upcoming events happening:
Bereavement Awareness Workshops
These one off sessions provide support and information after someone dies. The group will cover: Why we grieve; the possible impacts of grief; what affects how we grieve; how you can help yourself through grief; how Cruse can help you through bereavement and grief.
The next sessions will be held in:
- Newry on Friday 13 February 2015
- Downpatrick on Tuesday 17 February
- Dungiven on Tuesday 24 February 2015
- Belfast on Thursday 26 February 2015
- Lisburn on Monday 13 April 2015
For further information, or to register for any of the above workshops call 028 9079 2419 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bereavement Support Groups
At Cruse experience has shown us that talking about your bereavement in a group with others can help you understand and work through your feelings and grief. The group will run once a week for 6 weeks. Please see upcoming dates below:
- Ballymena: The Ballymena support group will run from 3 February 2015 to 10 March 2015
- Belfast: The Belfast support group runs from Tuesday 10 February 2015 to 24 March 2015
For further information, or to register for any of the above support groups call 028 9079 2419 or Email: email@example.com
Enter your email address below to receive regular updates from Together For You.
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this, look at the 'help' menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.